Monday, October 30, 2006
Not even mediocre
I just submitted an entirely sub-standard assignment for my trust accounting unit of Legal Workshop. It's not even mediocre - it's crap. It doesn't balance, the written answers are incomplete, and it's reasonably obvious that it was a very rushed job. I've had enough though. It's been so busy at work. This morning I researched, consulted on and fine tuned an Executive Minute to as near perfection as the limited time I had allowed. I churned out ministerials and Dawson-related work last week. I spent all of yesterday starting the commercial practice assignment for Workshop which is due a day after the accounting one I submitted tonight. My team has a pile of urgent deadlines to meet over the next few days. I don’t have any more capacity, so for once I am happy to hand in something crap. It’s just not that important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment