Michael was in Canberra for 4 days, starting over the weekend. It was
fantastic to be together again and I am really looking forward to him moving here. In the first half year or so, I was very glad to have come here on my own - it gave me a chance to find my feet, make some good friends, go out late, become more independent. If I'd done this for a few years earlier, it probably wouldn't have been a bad thing either. But despite all the benefits, being with Michael again is so different and special, and it'll be so good next year when we're living in the same city again.
Had a ballThe SNoG ball was on Saturday and we had heaps of fun dancing, eating, drinking, talking... Unfortunately the next day was a complete write off, but it's all well worth it once in awhile.
Together again

Maria, Lukas, Chrissy and me

Dave, Phil, Heather, Rithy, Kylie and meFloriade Michael and I went to Floriade on Monday, a flower festival held in Canberra each Spring. It was essentially tulips - very pretty - anything different to do here is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment